Monday, March 5, 2007

"Remember to Remember Me"


So I made a mix today for someone, and I love it. There isn't really a set theme, but it has a nice flow to it, I think. The Arcade Fire shows up twice, because they are incredible, and I just bought tickets to see them in Berkeley in June. Devendra Banhart's here twice as well because he just is. I don't have links to MP3's, but still, here it is.


1. "Hey Mama Wolf" -Devendra Banhart

2. "Think Long" -Mates of State

3. "My Moon, My Man" -Feist

4. "Ambulance" -TV On the Radio

5. "Wicked Game" -Bassboosa

6. "Hummingbird" -Wilco

7. "Santa Maria Da Feira" -Devendra Banhart

8. "Labor" -Aesop Rock

9. "Bad Days" -The Flaming Lips

10. "Neighborhood #2" -The Arcade Fire

11. "Super Sexy Woman" -Sufjan Stevens

12. "Hussy" -The Crystal Skulls

13. "Turn On Me" -The Shins

14. "You Fuck Like My Dad" -Giant Drag

15. "Miss Fat Booty" -Mos Def

16. "Poster of a Girl" -Metric

17. "Lovers in Captivity" -Ima Robot

18. "Keep the Car Running" -The Arcade Fire

No comments: