Thursday, January 11, 2007

I can do the frug.

I was going to make a lengthy and pissed off post about the blood diamond trade, and then a very nice second half about an epiphany I recently had, but I think I'll just post a new mix I recently dreamed up instead. This, being, because I am a teenager, and am inherently lazy. But do not fret, my readers! (I say readers like it is a number bigger than the actual people who may read this regularly, which is probably something like 3.) Soon, probably this weekend, if I remember, the aforementioned post will be made, and you may be pleased with life, and continue on in your manner with it, because alas! You shall have more wisdom from one Brooke Cartolano.

In the mean time, here is the mix. I don't really believe much in the way of an explanation is needed, except that I really love Zach Braff, and I really enjoy his music taste. Enjoy.


1
Nick Drake
"Pink Moon"
2
Cary Brothers
"Blue Eyes "
3
Colin Hay
"Beautiful World"
4
Cat Stevens
"Wild World"
5
The Beatles
"For No One"
6
Elliot Smith
"Thirteen"
7
Ben Kweller
"In Other Words"
8
Bob Dylan
"Shelter from the Storm"
9
Johnny Cash
"Walk the Line"
10
Simon and Garfunkel
"Mrs. Robinson"
11
The Shins
"Gone for Good"
12
Ben Folds
"The Luckiest"
13
Sufjan Stevens
"John Wayne Gacy, Jr."
14
Imogen Heap
"Hide and Seek"
15
The Velvet Underground
"Femme Fatale"
16
Elton John
"Funeral for a Friend"

No comments: